Student member registration:
Academic member registration:
Our code of conduct:
- Value and celebrate the collective identity of the Network.
- Engage proactively with your Network Campus Ambassadors to support them to make your voice and the voice of other students heard.
- Demonstrate integrity, fairness and professionalism towards other members of the Network and professional partners of the Network.
- Behave professionally and with integrity, honesty and courtesy at all times when representing the interests of the Network.
- Show respect for and towards other members of the Network.
- Ensure that you do not unfairly discriminate by allowing your personal views to affect the professional and personal relationships that you develop within and outside the Network.
- Do not abuse your position by taking unfair advantage of members or others.
- Maintain your competence to carry out your Network role (where applicable) and keep your professional knowledge and skills up to date.
- Contribute to the advancement, aspirations and success of the Network
- Work to improve the health, safety and wellbeing of yourself and that of others within the Network.